CWN Photography & Custom Book Design

Greetings!

My name is Christine Walsh-Newton. I am a professional photographer and a BlurbNation designer. I have designed books ranging from 20 pages to 240 pages. I specialize in custom photo book design, but also have experience in text layout (blog and poetry books) as well as thesis and manuscript editing.

Please contact me at books@cwnphotography.com for a custom quote for your book.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Book

Every once in awhile I work on a book project that is of a personal nature and does not appear here or in my Blurb bookstore. I just finished one of those projects today for a brother and sister. It was a 40 page, 13x11 landscape book that contained 189 photos. The sister was so kind as to pen the following:

Christine was a delight to work with, and very patient. She offered her expertise to help with a time sensitive memory book for my father who is dying of lung cancer. Since most of our photos were scanned from older copies she had to touch things up to make them look better. Christine was able to strike the perfect balance between not giving too much advice on such a personal project, and offering suggestions that were just right. She creatively worked her magic to make our memory book just what we had hoped for!

No comments: