CWN Photography & Custom Book Design

Greetings!

My name is Christine Walsh-Newton. I am a professional photographer and a BlurbNation designer. I have designed books ranging from 20 pages to 240 pages. I specialize in custom photo book design, but also have experience in text layout (blog and poetry books) as well as thesis and manuscript editing.

Please contact me at books@cwnphotography.com for a custom quote for your book.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Book: The First Four Years



Added to the bookstore July 14.

This was a design for BlurbNation customer Rich Payne. Rich sent me his photos on a CD to compile into a special gift for his wife for their 4th Anniversary. What an incredibly sweet gift! Rich's book was a 40 page 8x10 book containing slightly over 150 photographs.

Edited on July 22 to add:

Rich emailed me that he received his book and is well pleased. He also wrote the following recommendation (thank you Rich!):

" To anyone thinking of having a book made, do not hesitate, Christine is helpful, patient, and very professional. I needed a book in a very short time as an aniversary present and she came through with flying colors.. 5 Stars to Christine.!! "

No comments: