CWN Photography & Custom Book Design

Greetings!

My name is Christine Walsh-Newton. I am a professional photographer and a BlurbNation designer. I have designed books ranging from 20 pages to 240 pages. I specialize in custom photo book design, but also have experience in text layout (blog and poetry books) as well as thesis and manuscript editing.

Please contact me at books@cwnphotography.com for a custom quote for your book.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Books: For What It's Worth...



Books, yes, that's plural. A BlurbNation private customer penned a book of business knowledge for each of his two sons. The books were very similar, but each one was personalized for the son who is to receive it. I worked on this project with the author's wife. She sent me the text for the two books and the cover photograph via email on Saturday. Two days later, the books are complete.

No comments: