CWN Photography & Custom Book Design

Greetings!

My name is Christine Walsh-Newton. I am a professional photographer and a BlurbNation designer. I have designed books ranging from 20 pages to 240 pages. I specialize in custom photo book design, but also have experience in text layout (blog and poetry books) as well as thesis and manuscript editing.

Please contact me at books@cwnphotography.com for a custom quote for your book.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Book: Sugar in the Raw: A Love Saga



Added to the bookstore 06/03/08.

This was a BlurbNation custom design job by CWN Photography and Book design for Blurb Customer Tanekeya Word.

Tanekeya created the artwork and poetry for this book.

Tanekeya is an awesome, young hip artist! See her art at: http://www.tanekeyaword.com

No comments: