CWN Photography & Custom Book Design

Greetings!

My name is Christine Walsh-Newton. I am a professional photographer and a BlurbNation designer. I have designed books ranging from 20 pages to 240 pages. I specialize in custom photo book design, but also have experience in text layout (blog and poetry books) as well as thesis and manuscript editing.

Please contact me at books@cwnphotography.com for a custom quote for your book.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Book: The Pajama Game - Claymont High School



Added to the bookstore on 03/16/08. Photographs from "The Pajama Game" by the drama department of Claymont High School.

Please see the links in the right hand column to preview the book or purchase a copy.

A full preview can be viewed at:

http://www.cwnphotography.com/Albums/Pajama%20Game


No comments: